Any Degree First preference to viscom candidates with 1-3 years of Experience.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced video editor to join our production team. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts, and work according to a strict time schedule.
- Creating and editing videos that align with client specifications.
- Employing various techniques, including music, sound effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with the team to generate innovative ideas for video content.
- Produce edit and publish video special interviews and podcasts
- Manipulating ad film, wedding photography, video footage using modern editing techniques
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Livestreaming (Riverside, Restream).
- Previous work experience as a video editor
- Creative and artistic skills
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.