B.E/M. E/M.Sc. (CS/IT)/MCA/MBA with good technical knowledge
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software Engineer to help with the development of our current projects. Duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. Also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life cycle.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions, Writing Custom Codes.
- As a development team researching new Technologies.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g., Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.