Role: Senior Software Developer
Eligibility: Any degree with technical knowledge
Experience: 2-4 of Years Experience
- Project management skills
- Analyse User Needs
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Document Application Process
- Problem Solving
Technical Skills • Java Script,
- React.js, Node.js
- Mongo DB
- RDBMS, SQL.
- Software Design
- Job Description:
Senior Software developer hold several responsibilities, especially in the
software development team. The field of software developer is closely linked
to computer applications, software engineering, as well as business
management. The job scopes require knowledge in both management and
software development as they work closely with SDLC on a daily basis. Analyze
and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives by
Using object-oriented design principles, agile practices, and established
software development standards, you will have the opportunity to create new
functionality, integrate the latest technologies.
Responsibilities • Manage the handling and assigning of daily tasks and hold regular
meetings with the team to ensure open communication and expectations
throughout a project.
- Ensure proper communication concerning changes in established
milestones or challenges that may affect the outcome of a project’s
- Provide day-to-day direction and guidance to a development team
working on the support and improvement of multiple applications on a
variety of technologies.
- Provide expertise and direction in technical processes and development
including SDLC methodologies, UI, reporting, interface development, data
conversions, development tools and techniques.
- Hands-on application development experience using Node.js, Web API,
- Ability to encourage and facilitate results orientation and collaboration
amongst the team