Any Degree with 2-4 years of technical experience.
Preferable to Tirunelveli candidates (No Remote Work)
- Desktop support technicians assist in the overall maintenance of a firm’s information technology (IT) infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot errors and provide solutions to end-users. They also update systems with the latest hardware and software as needed.
- The desktop engineer installs, maintains, and troubleshoots required client software and hardware. Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision. Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency. Select appropriate responses to Employee issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- The desktop engineer’s vital goal is to deliver support to an organization’s desktop, laptop to ensure all computers, network connections and software are functioning smoothly.
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of computers and other hardware devices
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting, Ethernet, and IP Configuration
- Knowledge of ticketing-based support systems
- Ability To Troubleshoot and Identify the Problem in Laptop
- Disassemble And Reassemble Machines to Repair or Replace Worn or Malfunctioning Components and Consumables
- Maintain Parts Inventory, Personal Library of Machine Manuals, Company-Assigned Laptop and Tools