M.com, MBA(Finance) with min 10 years of experience (Retired blank employees can also apply)
Preferable to Tirunelveli candidates (No Remote Work)
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiencies. Finance Analyst to perform month-end closing activities and prepare monthly financial statements. Handling full set of accounts, prepare accounts analysis, final year end accounts for auditors. Examine economic trends and how competitors are doing to look for ways to expand into new opportunities. Finance Analysts examine financial data and use their findings to help business decisions. Often, their analysis is meant to inform the investing decisions of companies.
- To provide and coordinate a comprehensive business administration service to management and analysts within the team.
- Assist analysts in creating press releases, research, and analysis tracking all actions and publications.
- Market research analysis
- Explaining complex financial information to non-financial personnel
- Perform office administration, including support, as needed.
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Interpersonal Communication