Voice Support Executive
Posted 2 weeks ago
Any Degree with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Responsible for providing quality customer service through the use of voice technology. To monitor many tasks and the work in the back office which includes helping customers or clients maintain tasks where the most important out of many is to ensure client or the customer’s satisfaction.
- The primary task is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
- Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Must efficiently set goals and work on them so as to avoid any escalations and maintain relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
- If the customer service agent does not have the information or authority to resolve the issue, the customer service agent must direct the caller to the appropriate customer service representative.
- Good written communication skill.
- Ability to read and comprehend various accents.
- Ability to type fast.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills