B.E/M. E/M.Sc. (CS/IT)/MCA/MBA with good technical knowledge in relevant field (0-2 years of experience)
We are looking for an innovative trainer to design training programs for employees who need more corporate training. The trainer is responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to prepare them for their role.To educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude.
To be successful as a trainer you must be observant and have excellent analytical skills. A good trainer is able to use alternative teaching methods to cater to various individuals.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
- Prepare learning materials for programs.
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- Research new teaching methods.
- Attend education conferences.
- Devising technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
- Producing training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determining course content according to objectives.
- Prior experience in both technical & soft skill training as a trainer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify gaps in skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Excellent organizational skills.