B.Sc. /M.Sc./B. E with 2+years of related work experience.
- Drive awareness of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Producing reports on application development and implementation
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Partner with stakeholders across business units to develop analyses and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Need strong analytical skills to create reports and offer recommendations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to completion is important for all IT Business Analysts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are crucial for working with all stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the team’s challenges and develop solutions.
- Familiar with various types of project management and business analysis software. Proficiency in spreadsheets is also important.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.