HR & Office Manager ( ₹150k – ₹300k per year)
GOVE.CO is looking for smart, driven, positive can-do attitude,
with experienced office manager for our brand-new offshore delivery center
(ODC). Personal is ultimately in charge
to getting our ODC up and running, should be able to remove all the hurdles proactively
to make sure our ODC is world class workplace for our staff.
GOVE.CO is working on providing an unique opportunity for
the young dynamic technology professional to work on Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Leaning, User Experience to design and build next generation cloud
platform for manufacturers in North America.
Person will be working closely with our GOVE.CO US office to
implement company vision and mission of the organization.
- Oversees daily office operations. Identifies and
resolves operational problems.
- Design and Plan Recruitment Strategy to hire employees
for Gove.CO delivery Center.
- Supervises personnel, develop hiring strategy,
work with local/nearby universities and colleges to drive recruitment, and Arranging
- Manages accounts payable. Prepares daily bank
deposit and performs monthly reconciliation.
- In this role you will be responsible for
personnel management, human resources issues, filing and tracking expenses.
- Multitasker, Detail Oriented
- Minimum of 3 years of Management Experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Customer Service (approachable/helpful with
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency, Team oriented
- Flexible with changes/adaptable
- Can take directions and asks questions if needed
- Must know the importance of CONFIDENTIALITY
- MBA / MCA / master’s degree Preferred.
- Prior Administrative and Experience is
- Knowledge in accounting software such as Tally
and staff Payroll
- Language: Tamil & English (Hindi good to
- Professional conduct and image
- Very social and competitive personality
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- take initiative and solve problem
- Punctual and has a strong work ethic
- Maintains a positive attitude and can work well
- Looking to move up and grow in their career
Why Work for GOVE.CO?
- Paid accommodation for our Female Company Staff
- Offer work from home opportunity for employees
- Company Lunch will be provided for all company
- Paid 4 weeks of vacation
- Monthly on Job Training for building skills to
knowledge for company staffs
- Opportunity to travel onsite visit to US and
For more information
about the company, check our website www.gove.co
|Job Category||Office Manager |
|Location||Pudukkottai, TN ( Near Trichy) |
|Experience||1-3 Years |