Network Engineer Trainee
Posted 6 months ago
Eligibility: Any Diploma Candidates
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of system engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN)
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools