Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 2-5 Years
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage all customer related calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency
- Review and Analyze all customer queries and take action accordingly.
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries.
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for executive management teams to review
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Basic Knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer.