Technical Trainer/Training Coordinator
2+ years of related work experience in the Technical Support, Training, or related field
· Training Coordinator will be responsible for working with team to manage, design, develop, coordinate, and conduct all training activities for Internal employees & Interns.
· Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
· To create training plans and classroom agendas; To choose the course material in accordance with the goals; To make training materials (presentations, worksheets, datasets, step-by-step training guides, etc.)
· Work together to ensure access, data, environment stability, etc. with the teams developing supporting systems.
· To carry out training programmes, webinars, workshops, etc. either in a group or alone.
· To record and report information on sessions completed, absences, problems, etc.
· Track and assess training programme outcomes
· Evaluate the overall efficiency of training and make adjustments.
· Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
· Provide leadership around development and management of knowledge and expertise. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
· Proven experience as Technical Trainer
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events.
· Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
· Experience in designing technical course content
· Ability to address training needs with complete courses
· Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
· Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
· Excellent organizational and time-management abilities